Qatar Airways has revealed plans to develop its Africa community with plans to fly to 23 locations on greater than 100 weekly flights.
Qatar Airways Group chief government, Akbar Al Baker, mentioned: “We’re proud to be the main worldwide provider connecting Africa with Asia-Pacific, Europe, the Center East and the USA, providing extra versatile journey choices and a worldwide community of flights that passengers, commerce and enterprise companions can depend on.
“Having launched three new locations in Africa with Abuja, Accra and Luanda becoming a member of our community in 2020, we proceed to exhibit our dedication to the area by including new routes and steadily growing frequencies throughout the continent.
“With the resumption of Alexandria and Cairo, we’ll function over 100 weekly flights to and from Africa.”
According to the airline’s regular rebuild of its Africa community, Qatar Airways plans to extend frequencies to the next locations:
- Alexandria: Two weekly flights, resumed at present
- Cairo: As much as 16 weekly flights, resumed January 18th
- Cape City: Rising to 5 weekly flights from February 1st
- Casablanca: Elevated to 5 weekly flights from January twenty first
- Durban: Rising to 3 weekly flights from February 14th
- Johannesburg: Rising to 18 weekly flights from January twenty sixth
- Maputo: Rising to 3 weekly flights from February 14th
- Tunis: Elevated to 5 weekly flights from January twenty fourth
The nationwide provider of Qatar continues to rebuild its community, which at present stands at over 120 locations with plans to extend to over 130 by the tip of March.