Qatar Airways will add its twelfth gateway in the US with the resumption of four-weekly Atlanta flights beginning June 1st.
The provider may even considerably improve frequencies including a further 13 weekly flights to function a complete of 83 weekly flights throughout its 12 gateways.
Qatar Airways Group chief government, Akbar Al Baker, mentioned: “Having by no means stopped flying to the US all through the pandemic, now we have steadily rebuilt our community, steadily resuming locations and including extra frequencies.
“With the upcoming launch of Seattle and the resumption of Atlanta, we are going to attain 12 gateways within the USA, two greater than what we operated pre-Covid-19.”
He added: “Our dedication to the US market has additionally seen us add and broaden strategic partnerships with American carriers, providing our passengers a whole lot of further flight connections with Alaska Airways, American Airways and JetBlue.”
In keeping with the airline’s regular rebuild of its United States community, Qatar Airways plans to renew companies and improve frequencies to a number of locations:
- Atlanta: 4 weekly flights beginning June 1st
- Chicago: Growing to 10 weekly flights from March 4th
- Dallas-Fort Value: Growing to 10 weekly flights from March 2nd
- Houston: Growing to every day flights from March 14th
- Miami: Growing to a few weekly flights from July third
- San Francisco: Ramping as much as every day flights by July 2nd
- Seattle: 4 weekly flights beginning January twenty ninth, and ramping as much as every day flights by July 1st